Friday 2 September 2016

World Most Famous And Best Pizza Recipes

Today, we discuss about pizza recipes. You know that pizza is very delicious food. Nowadays everyone likes to eat pizza. Every diet conscious person know that fast food is not good for health. If you are also to live smart then I think you never eat fast food. I know the taste of fast food is very good and attractive, but you need to know that now you can make fast food in your home with healthy ingredients. Yes, its 100% true and easy. Recently, when I am working in my kitchen I think that I want to make a pizza at my home. I use many books and internet for finding the best recipe, but all is vain. At last, I go to my best friends for help. They help me a lot and at last, I make a delicious pizza at my home. 

My friends appreciate me and like my first pizza. After my success, I think that I need to help you. Basically, when you eat pizza from pizza shop you did not know about the which type of ingredient they use in their pizza recipe but when you make your pizza at your home then you never use bad ingredients for your pizza. If you want to know about pizza recipe, then follow my site I give you a complete tutorial. After reading my article you will eligible to make the best pizza at your home. First, I want to tell you about the different types of pizza are available in the market. Some people like to eat cheese pizza or some like another. The difference in both pizzas is only a taste. I show you some unique type of pizza recipe. I hope you like my pizza recipe and share with your friends. If you have any question or problem about my recipe, then must comment on my site I will help you.

These are some delicious pizza recipe: 

Prawn Pizza


This is my first pizza recipe that I make at my home. Prawn pizza is very amazing and delicious. When I make this pizza I never expect that it will be as delicious, but when I taste this I am shook. Believe me, this is amazing and tasty pizza. You did not need any unique ingredients for prawn pizza recipes. You just need to collect my recommended ingredients and follow my step as I mention.

Ingredients

1. Flour
2. Sugar
3. Salt
4. Black Pepper
5. Water
6. Dry milk
7. Yeast
8. Mozzarella cheese
9. Pizza sauce
10. Tomato
11. Onion
12. Prawns

Method

• Take a big pot and put flour sugar salt and water. Mix all the ingredients and wait at least 20 minutes.
• Now make pizza roti and spread pizza sauce.
• Now add mozzarella cheese on it.
• Add other ingredients and put in the oven for 20 minutes high.
• After 20 minutes eat with tomato ketchup and enjoy.

Potato Pizza


Potato pizza is a special type of pizza. I make this pizza when some guest comes to my house. This is very delicious and very different type of pizza. You know that potato is vegetable and vegetables are very good for health. If you want to eat healthy and tasty pizza at your home, then you must try this pizza. I give you some ingredient that you need to collect for this pizza recipe.

Ingredients 

1. Pizza dough
2. Salt
3. Potato
4. Green pepper
5. Tomato
6. Onion
7. Cheese

Method 

• Spread dough and bake for 10 minutes.
• Now add salt and pepper in boiled potatoes.
• Then sprinkle all other ingredients and wait for 10 minutes.
• Put again, in the oven for 15 minutes.
• Your delicious potato pizza is ready to eat.

I observe that when your kids grow up, his taste is changing. Every day new recipes introduce and people appreciate new recipes more than old. But in this growing world, a lot of deceased are also born. You see that a lot of new diseases are discovered every day and this disease is spread in all over the world. Then I decided to find out the main reason of this new disease. After long research and hard work, I found that all disease increase because of you. No, I did not mean that you are the reason I mean to say that the reason of increase disease is your food. You see that when you eat too much fast food you will not feel good and when you eat only home natural food then you will never feel bad. You notice one thing. There is a common thing is a food. Both situations you eat food, but the difference is that when you eat fast food you get more chances of disease, but when you eat natural and healthy food than defiantly your disease chance will lower.

World Most Famous And Best Pizza Recipes



See Also...



2 comments: