Tuesday 30 August 2016

World Best Healthy Food Recipe For College Students

If you want world best healthy food recipes for your college friends, then you are at the best site. I give you complete detail of about recipe and ideas that you must share with your college friends. When your college starts you will meet with a different type of people some will touch your heart and make your friends and some hurt you. But when someone hurt you. You never need to fight with them. Just ignore and show your kindness, then see they will also become your best friend. I show you 6 best tips that you will need to adapt and see your college time will be the best time of your life. These tips are healthy food tips that will give you a healthy and fit body.

These are some quick and healthy food recipe for your college lunch time.

Grilled Cheese, Ham, and Tomato Sandwich


If you live in your college hostel, then you must try this recipe at once. This is a quick and delicious recipe for you. I hope you like this recipe. You must share this receipt with your hostel friend and roommate’s friends because this recipe will also help your friends. I know you will see this recipe on the net many times, but you need to know that my recipe is a little bit different from the other. I add some healthy and delicious ingredients and I hope you like this recipe when you are eating with your friends. If you live in your college hostel, then you will face a lot of problems. Even Sometimes you will not spare any time for your food. I know you're all problem, then I decided to help you and I make this recipe and share with you.


Ingredients
1. Slices Of Bread
2. Cheese Slices
3. Ham
4. Tomato

You see, these are few ingredients that you easily find out in any kitchen. Now follow my steps and make your recipe.

Step one

Take 2 slices of bread and put some cheese.

Step 2

Cut small pieces of tomatoes and add to your bread.

Step 3

Put ham and put in the oven for 2 minutes only. Your recipe is ready to eat and enjoy.

Delicious Homemade Pizzas


I see youth like to eat pizzas and burgers, but if you were also like to eat these foods, then trust me these are very bad for your health. I know you like these foods very much, but if you really want to eat this recipe, then try to make these In your home. Yes, it is possible to make pizza at your home. I have a good healthy recipe that will not affect your health and you will get a delicious taste form healthy food. Now I think you want to see the recipe. I show you without wasting your time.

Ingredients 

1. Pizza crust
2. Pitas
3. Bread slices
4. Tomato sauce
5. Cheese

Method of cooking
Step one 
Take pizza crust and put on it tomato sauce.
Step 2
Put pizza crust on oven for 2 minutes
Step 3
Take the crust out and add other ingredients.
Step 4
Wait at least 5 minutes until all ingredients will mix.
Step 5
Put in the oven again for 5 minutes.

Your delicious pizza is ready. Eat with your friends and enjoy. 

You can see my recipes are very attractive and impressive. You must try this recipe when you are free. If you did any mistake, then read my tips. I know when you make this recipe the first time, you will did a lot of mistakes and but if you read my recipe carefully and follow my tips then you will never do any mistake.


Tips 
• You need to collect only fresh ingredients.
• Cut tomato slices into small pieces carefully.
• Using small knife is best, never uses big knife because it is very dangerous.
• You never need a big oven, you will also use the home use oven.
• Tomatoes cut carefully because its skin is very smooth.
<div id='scoopit-container-6081010'>
  <a href='http://www.scoop.it/t/stay-healthy-2'>Stay Healthy</a>
</div>
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://www.scoop.it/embed-full-topic/6081010.js' ></script>

1 comment: