Friday 23 September 2016

How I Eat Healthy In College

How I Eat Healthy In College



Today I want to share my personal ideas and thoughts that I use when I am in my college to stay healthy. You know that when you are learning or writing your brain use maximum energy and you feel hungry. When I am in my college, I take some peanuts, walnuts, and other dry fruits. This is a very good habit I suggest you if you are studying then must eat some dry fruits. Dry fruits will give you the energy to do best. You know that college life is the best part of your life when you play games or other activities with your friends and also learn a lot of new things. But in this special part of your life if you never care your health then it's very difficult for you to see your future healthy. You know that when you are with your college friends you must go outside for eating special dishes and this is a good habit but I prefer you that you eat pure food. I never tell you that you never go outside. Even when I go outside with college friends first I eat salad plate and then other special dishes.
I also prepared my own food and it's really very delicious and I like to eat my own recipes. College life is a name of enjoyment with the study. When I am in my school, I also cook very well, even I never spare some special time for cooking but in the begging of the week I must prepare my food. My school life is very busy life because I have to attend my classes , school work, and many more activities.  Sometimes I cut some vegetables and meals and put on the refrigerator and when I come back to my home, I put it out and collect in a pot and cook my recipes. It saves my time and also enjoying good food. In the morning I get satisfying food and also enjoying my morning. It's an enjoyable experience of my life and now I feel proud when I remember my school life. 


Vegetables are best meal for a healthy body and if you are in college, then must use vegetables in your food recipes. If you have no any idea about vegetable recipes then follow my site and collect best vegetable recipe. If you have any question or idea that you want to share with me then comment me.
So now I show you some vegetable recipe that I prepared for my college time. I know in your college you have the biggest canteen. In you college canteen you never feel sure that your canteen food is 100% healthy or not. But if you have prepared your own recipe by yourself than you feel 100% sure that you are eating healthy recipe. First, you prepared this recipe in your home ant eat if you feel that it's really good and amazing then cooked for your college time. If you never know about cooking or you have never cooked before then must read my tips. I am expert in cooking so I think you need my tips because if you have no any ideas about cooking it will help you a lot.

Vegetable recipe:

Cottage Cheese and Peas


This is an Indian recipe, but I like this recipe very much. I must eat this recipe once in the week. I hope you like this recipe. This recipe is also very famous and easy to cook that’s why I show you this recipe. If you are starting cooking the first time, then I preferred you to cook this recipe. So now I show you the ingredients that you need for your recipe.

Ingredients

  1. Whole Milk
  2. Lemon, Juiced
  3. Olive Oil
  4. Cumin Seeds
  5. Onion, Finely Chopped
  6. Frozen Peas
  7. Garam Masala
  8. Chili Powder
  9. Ground Turmeric

Direction


  • In a large saucepan bring the milk and boil, add lemon juice and cook for 15 minutes.
  • Heat the olive oil over medium heat, cook the onion and cumin seed until its color comes out brown.
  • Mix the bell peppercorn and peas season with turmeric continue to cook, stir until vegetables are tender.
  • Mix the cheese into skillet, reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes.

Your recipe is ready and enjoy…
If you want more recipe, then comment me I will prepare for you. Must share my recipe with you friend and enjoy every moment of college life.

Cheesy Tofu Scramble With Spinach


This is also very delicious and amazing recipe. I observe that most college students like this desserts. I hope you will also like this amazing meal and eat with your friends. So now I show you some ingredients that you will need for your amazing recipe.

Ingredients

  1. 14 oz of firm or extra firm tofu
  2. soy sauce
  3. toasted sesame oil
  4. garlic powder
  5. sea salt
  6. ground cumin
  7. yellow onion diced
  8. broccoli florets
  9. tomatoes
  10. baby spinach
  11. nutritional yeast 

Preparation

  • Take a large pot or bowl and put in  soy sauce, garlic powder, sea salt,  toasted sesame oil and mix hardly.
  • Now add tofu and onion in it.
  • Add other reaming ingredients according to taste and wait for until all mix-up.
  • Our recipe is ready now ready for taste the delicious recipe.

5-Minute Basil Pesto Raw Zucchini Pasta


You know that in present days pasta is a favorite and famous meal of every college student but while cooking paste you will do some unexpected mistakes that affect your taste and you will think that your pasta is not good. I show you how to make perfect pasta only in 5 minutes and trust me it will 200% better and amazing than your past pasta recipes.

Ingredients

  1. 4 zucchinis, peeled
  2. Cashews
  3. lemon juice
  4. bunches basil
  5. nutritional yeast
  6. onion powder
  7. pepita seeds
  8. Pepper to taste
  9. sweet tomatoes

Methods Of Preparation
  • Peel, cut into end off and give design according to  zucchini pasta.
  • Put all ingredients in a pot and mix smoothly until all mix.
  • Put pasta in a bowl and add some sauce.
  • Now add tomatoes and wait 2 minutes.

Your recipe is ready to serve.

Tips for beginners

  • Use fresh vegetables and cut into small pieces, but carefully.
  • Never cook on high heat.
  • Try to use a large pot.
  • Must wash your hands before cooking.
  • Never add unnecessary ingredients.

0 comments:

Post a Comment