Saturday 15 October 2016

3 Quick And Healthy Breakfast For Busy Morning

Nowadays everyone is very busy even they have no time for eating healthy food. Everyone is busy in their daily routine of life. Life is not difficult until you never create problems. Today we want to give you some healthy morning breakfast ideas for busy mornings. My all ideas have totally healthy and quick that helps you to save some time and also eat healthily. I know when you wake up early in the morning you have to do many different activities and during this period you never spare any time for your own health. First, you need to know that health is you’re everything. 

If you are healthy, then you have the power to do any difficult tasks, but if you are weak and also never care health then you will face a lot of dangerous healthy problems. Basically, morning time is the best time for growing. You know that many doctors recommend that go for a morning walk daily. The reason is that when you wake up your body muscles are in the rest position and when you take some exercise you, all muscles will active and also grow some power that’s will feel good. Especially heart patients need to go for a morning walk daily. Just morning walk is not the best solution for healthy life you must eat a healthy breakfast with your daily morning walk. Now I give you some quick and easy breakfast ideas. 

Nut butter banana and Chia seed toast


You see that I mention 3 major foods. First, I mention nuts. You know that nuts are dry fruits and also full of protein and calcium so that nuts will give you protein and calcium. The Second is a banana. Banana is a sweet fruit that will give you vitamin E, D. Banana is the most important part of this breakfast recipe. And last I mention Chia seed toast. Chia seed is also very good for health. So this is my first breakfast recipe and I also describe every single ingredient. I hope you understand and try this in your morning.

Berry and yogurt smoothie


Berry and yogurt smoothies are like a milkshake, but it is not a milkshake. You will also call it yogurt shake with berries. I love this in my breakfast. It is very healthy and you never compromise with this. It is very simple to make and also quick. I think you need to see the recipe. Don’t worry, I give you my personal recipe that helps you to make perfect morning dessert.

Method

1. Take a cup of fat-free yogurt. 
2. Now add 1 tablespoon sugar. 
3. Using a mixer, mix all the sugar in the yogurt. 
4. Now add some berries to the yogurt outer layer.

You bring dessert is ready to enjoy and make you every morning more interesting and healthy.


Avocado Toast With Egg


In every morning same breakfast is not a good choice. Even if you have the option to eat something new. Sometimes simple is better and interesting. Avocado toast with egg looks like simple breakfast, but you need to know that it is full of protein and calcium. You can also add salt and pepper to it and make a healthy sandwich. You can make the whole recipe only in 10 minutes. Yes, it is 100% true because I make this recipe once a week. If you have no only 10 minutes in your morning for your breakfast recipe then you will never eat a healthy breakfast. Must this recipe once and give me your feedback. If you did any mistake, then leaves your comment I will solve your problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment